Saturday, April 11, 2009

My warped mind


I will start this post with a mantra that my Quirkest Loon wrote:

I will love this meme. It is free blog fodder. I will have fun. I love Quirky. She rawks. I will love this meme. I will not let the zombies overtake my mind. I will not send Quirky money. I will have fun doing this meme. I am ever so grateful that she chose me.


Now that that is out of the way, I have to tell you 5 (or as many things I can think of) that I think should be wrong and one that I KNOW is wrong. It is up to you to figure out the difference. TEll me when you comment.
Don't worry, I won't be tagging any of you, because lets face it, we all already have enough Blog Performance Anxiety, who needs more? But as always, when you are brain dead and can't think of anything else to blog about, this is GREAT free blog fodder. So really.. Thank you Quirky.


1. Giving The Boy rocks, grass, and sticks for Christmas when he was 4 years old. WHAT? That's what he asked Santa to bring him.

2. My hubby making The Boy shovel out the sludge from the septic tank for punishment

3. Insisting that a telemarketer has reached a whorehouse when asking to speak to the "lady of the house"

4. My rules for men to obey

5. My irresistible urge for sarcasm at a "Here's Your Sign" moment

6. I laugh at my poor northern neighbors in the winter




WOW! That wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be. My hard work will only be paid off if you lazy people actually click on the links. For those of you that have followed me for a long time and remember the stories, I will forgive you if you don't click.




please vote for me

8 comments:

Kim said...

Ok, clearly the kid wanted the rocks to make a spark to start the sticks on fire so he could smoke the grass.

And that's just WRONG!

Anonymous said...

So I'm gonna guess....that ALL of them are wrong!

heh heh

B.S. I really liked the whorehouse post! I'm gonna remember that one. *smile*

Oh, and it was I will send money to Quirky, not will NOT send money.

Gah. Some people! *smile*

Shawn said...

I don't know which one is wrong, but it's definitely not the telemarketing one. That is pure genius.

ReformingGeek said...

The rules for men to obey has to be wrong because men don't obey rules as the rules aren't for them, right?

Anyway,I had to click on several lengths and get caught up. For the "lady of the house" request, I think I'll say "They are all busy right now and it's $100 for a ...... so shall I put you down for Zoette?

Unknown said...

QL.. DOH... you noticed that little change huh? Oh well, I tried
I think my whorehouse was THE best way to deal with them

Shawn: Thank you. n my mind.. none of them are wrong.. I guess because I have a twisted sense of humor

Unknown said...

RG: Men SO do not obey rules unless they involve beer and boobs

Beth said...

Sticks might be stranger than the vacuum cleaner (pronounced backum kweaner) that my son wanted when he was 3. I've got to go read the rest.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love how little 'uns pronounce stuff

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP