Diane at More Mindless Rambling bribed me with promises of chocolate, tequila and Vicodin to write about six unimportant things that make me happy. Go check her out, she is hilarious and you won't be disappointed. NO I am not sharing my chocolate, drugs or alcohol with you if you do. Just GO!
1. Having the upper hand over people who call my workplace and act like idiots thinking they know more about my job than I do only to crush their spirits by telling them like it is and having my supervisor and HER supervisor and finally her supervisor telling her exactly the same thing I told them an hour prior. (Ugh sorry about the run on sentence) "Told you so"
2. ALWAYS winning battles with my 17 year old son.. it really pisses him off when he realizes he just CAN'T win. (WOW I am a bit of a control freak huh?)
3. Coming home at the end of the day and having 3 of the four pets happy to see me and then my cat curling up on me and purring. (the fourth pet is a demon kitten from hell who doesn't give a shit about anybody but herself and my daughter)
4. Being silly and stupid in public with my family and not giving a damn what other people think.
5. Knowing that in (checking my "Weeds" counter) 3 days 15 hours minutes 17 minutes 14 seconds and counting, one of my favorite shows will be back on the air.
6. I am addicted to my computer.
Now I am supposed to tag 6 others, but I am not going to do that because you will expect me to share aforementioned goodies
If you have nothing to blog about, now you have free shit to post. Just let me know, 'cause I wanna read it!