Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things men know/things they SHOULD know


Things men are born knowing: Things they SHOULD have been born knowing:

The engine size of every car ever made: The dress size of their wife or S/O

The name of every military plane: The names of all of wife's or S/O
friends and family members.


What dohickie goes to what: Which shirt goes with which pants, belt and shoes
whatchamcallit in anything
mechanical

How to fix anything with duct tape: How to fix a broken nail WITHOUT duct tape or WD-40 and/or WD-40


How to scratch their balls and ass. : When to keep their balls and asses out of
places they should never be


Undoing bra straps with one hand: Using same hand to find the clit

Throwing things in the air and catching : Using that amazing coordination to give mutiple O's
them with their mouths.

How to suck a tit : How to suck a tit properly


Damn I must be horny I have to go now.
please vote for me

9 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Dahhh-yumm is right, girl! Go get you some!

Recent blog post: It's Birthday P-I-M-P Time, Bishes!

Shelly Colston said...

Yeah, you need to get some alright girl! Loved the know where to put their ass and balls and duct tape parts. keep up the humor. Luv ya!

Rachel said...

*blushing*

Have fun! ;)

Recent blog post: I Think I Am Officially Too Old For Carnival Rides

darsden said...

rotflmfao

Mr Condescending said...

I hate undoing bras. I can do it easily but I hate it.

Recent blog post: Way to go old fart, you ruined a kids love for ice cream.

SheBloggs said...

OMG! Yes, I need to let me husband read this, like see: these things YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO!! Plus soft titty lickers are no fun..

Shawn said...

I was not born with any of this knowledge! And I've acquired very little of it in the meantime.

Recent blog post: Frank Wilson Wants To Save Your Soul

Slyde said...

wait a minute! the clit is by the Bra?

NO WONDER i could never find it!

blognut said...

I was just thinking that you might need a moment to yourself!

Recent blog post: Holiday Weekend Weather Forecast

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP