I love all of my followers and appreciate all of your comments. I try to read you all each day. However, at work, we have dinosaur computers that don't like when I open some of your blogs. Some make my 'puter crash. When I get home at night, I try to get caught up with as many of you as I can. Please understand sometimes that is nearly impossible, since all of you rock!
For my new followers I just don't want anyone to think I am the type of person to post and post and never comment. For my faithfuls, I appreciate your understanding and just know I try!
So there I was minding my own business when out of no where, for no reason, Skylers dad (affectionately known by me as "Who's Your Daddy") came running up behind me, snapped my bra strap, pulled my hair, knocked me down, tickled me til I peed my pants and said "HA! You're it!" Miss Alex at Fonzie Sox tagged me as well.
Ok.. well, it didn't happen quite like that, but if we were 5, I am sure that is the way it would have gone down. So now I have to
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So I have 2 of the 6 rules down, let's see how good I am at following the rest of the rules ('m a rebel and all)
1. I am 36 and have 2 kids 18, and 17 (I started when I was 11 lol)
2. I wrecked my 1st car when I was 16 and drunk (who hasn't)
3. My mom who is 60 something is a KJ (karaoke DJ)
4. My laugh sounds like a squeaky chair
5. I spend probably 13 hours a day on the puter (8 hrs at work, 5 here at home)
6. Snakes and spiders and most other creepy crawlies don't bother me (roaches can eat shit and die though)
OK now who do I get to tag?
OH! OH! I know! I know!
1. Unfinished Rambler For he was kind enough to give me a shout out on Sunday and he's damned funny!
5. Humorsmith. He is sarcastic, witty, and very funny (are you seeing a pattern here people?)
6 Last, but not least Chelle at The Offended Blogger. She did a most excellent job designing my blog, she is the creator owner and author of Humorbloggersdotcom.. THE #1 place for humor bloggers to loiter.
So many more I could have tagged, but I'll save that for the next time I am tackled.
I am now off to go inform the lucky others that they have been tagged. (This following the rules thing isn't THAT bad after all)
OH I put a poll up on the upper right side bar, please vote by Sat night.