Monday, December 8, 2008

Moanday Morning prayer and funny cat video


This actually works for ANY day of the week, but this is how I feel this morning. It has been around for a while, I don't know who wrote it:








Dear Lord,

So far today God, I've done alright. I haven't gossiped, haven't lost my temper, haven't been greedy, grumpy,nasty, selfish, or over-indulgent. I am really proud of that.

But in a few minutes God, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm probably going to need a LOT more help.

Thank you.

In Jesus' name,


AMEN






Hope you all have a great Moanday


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cat video!!! lol My weekend was pretty much a fun time of being a couch potato and hangover... :) and spending much needed one on one time with the wife :)

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhh quality time!

Glad you enjoyed the video!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Hope you have a great monday too :)

Kim said...

I should say that prayer before I go to bed - just in case I have an evil, vengeful dream! - and before I get up in the morning.

Everyday Goddess said...

Wait. They feed the cat until it is obese. Then they taunt it with a box with Diet written all over it?

It's funny but I am a little ashamed of myself for laughing. At least the cat seems ok with it.

SkylersDad said...

I love the Mona Lisa pic, classic!

Unknown said...

Thank you Brazen. I am glad you found me again. :)

Kim.. I think I SHOULD have said it last night..because the way my day is going... just reciting it this morning is NOT enough

Goddess, I thought the Diet box and the fat cat were quite ironic too... I wonder if it was planned??

Dad.. I was soooooo happy to find that.. I have always wanted to see that bitch scowl! LOL

Tamara said...

Teehee... that cat is so cute ;-)

Unknown said...

I thought so too.. but then again.. I love all animals

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP