Friday, October 24, 2008

Secret to a happy marriage is to annoy each other?


According to a new study released by the University of Michigan says "strangely enough rubbing each other the wrong way may be the right way to conduct a marriage" A writer for the the star.com gives his experience. thestar


I would have to say, I tend to agree with the study, my husband and I have been married for 17 years. We irritate the hell out of each other. When we fight.. which is only occasionally, he won't let me stay mad.. he will come over and poke me, or make jokes, or tackle then tickle me. I find it hard to stay mad when I am laughing and trying very hard to be mad at the same time.

I love my husband. I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, especially since we have married half of our lives already.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP