You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a week. This is because I work and when I come home, Call of Duty Modern Warfare sucks me in deep.
You know you are addicted when:
- You stop blogging
- You wake up and start playing
- You stay up playing into the wee hours in the morning though you know you have to get up a few hours later to work
- You dream about the game, the different maps and you wake up exhausted from all of the shooting and stabbing and killing you did all night while sleeping.
- When you go outside and see something moving you think.. "I gotta shoot that!"
- All of the real life scenery reminds you of a map in the game.
- When walking into a real life building, you look for claymores or people crouching in the corner ready to destroy you.
- When in face to face conversation with someone, you look above their heads to see if their names are green (friend) or red (enemy)
- The slightest noise you hear that reminds you of a gunshot or a claymore going off or any signs of danger, you run and take cover under your bosses desk.
- If there is helicopter flying around above your house, you can't help but wonder, "Is that their chopper or ours?" Then start looking for something to shoot it down out of the sky.
- Your teenage kids beg you to stop playing because you have been on for 7 hours straight and they would like to play.
- You wont let anyone else play until you get promoted.
- The only reason you are blogging is because the kids drugged you, took over the game and when you woke up you discover you are tied to your computer char with just enough mobility in your arms to type.
OK must go now, The Boy just signed off the game and is going to mow the lawn. At least SOMEONE is being productive around here.