Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Blahs


Just a post to let you all know I AM still alive. I know, I know, it seems like FOREVER since my last post. 3 days IS forever in bloggyland. I don't know why I haven't been posting or visiting any of you. I feel badly about it. Must be just a funk. I hope I get out of it soon.

I have been blogging for almost a year, and that is about my attention span for any new found addiction. I don't think this means I will stop blogging altogether.. just maybe not as often.

Anyway, I am at work, on break I just wanted to let you all know I am still kicking around.

9 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Hang in there! We'll wait. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll wait.

What else is there to do? My nose will keep sniffing until I find youse again!

*smile*

SkylersDad said...

I will keep waiting.

(taps foot)

Are you posting yet?

Mango Girl said...

We all need a break from this addiction every now and then.

Relax. Deep breath.

xo, Mango

Me-Me King said...

Thanks for the update. Not to worry, we're here waiting.

Mike said...

You leave and I will hunt you down and force you to read things! HAHA! Maybe I am joking, maybe not! :)

blognut said...

I hear ya'! Those damn blog blahs come and go for all of us.

take your time.

J.J. in L.A. said...

You know what they say...'Everything in moderation'.

Enjoy the break.

Unknown said...

Hey girl - we started blogging right around the same time. It'll be a year for me next week. I say slow down and post when you feel like it. Your crew will still come around and read you. I have felt such a weight lifted with my less ambitious posting schedule and well, ventures evolve. And yours is evolving. Right on for that.

have a great day!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP