I love all of my followers and appreciate all of your comments. I try to read you all each day. However, at work, we have dinosaur computers that don't like when I open some of your blogs. Some make my 'puter crash. When I get home at night, I try to get caught up with as many of you as I can. Please understand sometimes that is nearly impossible, since all of you rock!
For my new followers I just don't want anyone to think I am the type of person to post and post and never comment. For my faithfuls, I appreciate your understanding and just know I try!
So, I thought I'd share it to help give a little fashion help to some of my 50 or soon to be 50+ friends here in bloggy land. (yes I have taken notes for when I am there in a few years)
Dress code no no's for 50+
Many of us over 50, WAY over 50, or on the way to 50 are quite confused about how we should present ourselves. We're unsure about the kind of image we are projecting and whether or not we are correct as we try to conform to current fashions.
Despite what you may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Pierced nipples that hang below the waist
11. Bikinis and liver spots
12. Short shorts and varicose veins
13. Inline skates and a walker
And the ultimate 'Bad Taste' in fashion! for the 'Older folks'.....................
14. Thongs and Depends
Please keep these basic guidelines foremost in your mind when you shop.