Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Someone put a hit out on me!


I'm scared!! Etta, over at Sanity on Edge has hired some goons and marked me for a hit. She originally tagged me a week ago, but I haven't done it until today so she got impatient and it turned ugly. If I don't do this meme thing (what the hell kind of a name is that for a silly game), they are going to tape my eyes open and make me watch Barama's speech from last night over and over and over. Frankly, that would send my sanity WAY over edge so here it goes:

"Your ship has sunk. You have, of course, been stranded on a deserted island. You have salvaged a copy of the King James Version of the Bible and a copy of the complete works of Shakespeare. Nothing else.

“The very next day you find one of those Arabian Lamps in the sand. Of course, you rub it and, of course, a rather grumpy Genie appears.

“‘Let’s get this straight - there is a recession going on. There are restrictions on the three wishes now. I don’t do water or air transport now so no boats, planes or magic carpets. As for electronics, forget it. There isn’t the infrastructure on this island.

“‘I can let you have one book and I mean one VOLUME, one essential item and one luxury item. Now hurry up and make your choices, I have to get to those five other islands you are going nominate.

My Book


My Essential:


Luxury Item:



Now I have to hit 5 people. I am going to hit some newer bloggers that need some love and others that I think are great (although all of you are wonderful or I wouldn't be stalking you)

SO I give you

Gone Crazy

The Queen. Her Highnes as a few different blogs to of my faves are WTF and Twisted Bloggie News

Le Shallow Gal and Secret Spineless Whine (same person different blogs)


The Scandulous Housewife


Mrs Hall

Do it or not, It is up to you. :)

12 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

I'm with you on the luxury item, well, plus a case full of double A's! lol

SkylersDad said...

If you are going to be on the island awhile, your luxury item had best come with a kick starter...

Tuesday Taylor said...

I can't quite figure out what your "essential" is. Mexican food?

ReformingGeek said...

I love your Zombie guide. I need it to learn how to deal with myself.

I also got sent to the island. My stranded post will be out tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Zombie Desert Island might be a good movie. Good thing you have that helpful book with you.

Tuesday Taylor said...

Thanks for the challenge. Check out my response!
xoxo,
Scandy

Mrs. Hall said...

will do, although there may be a repeat with the bunny love :)

hee hee


take care

Unknown said...

Jen.. I can't believe I forgot to ask for batteries! I wonder if I can change my essential from food to batteries


Chris: I know right?? How dumb was I not to ask for batteries

Scandy: It's just "lots o food" my google search gave me that.. I Loved your responses in your post Good job!

RG: I figure if I'm stranded.. chances are there are zombies, that's just how my luck is.. I wanna be prepared

Jenn.. Good idea I wonder if I can talke Stephen King into writing it.. I want Jenifer Anniston to play me in the movie

Your Highness.. so sorry to have taxed your brain. Tell the princess to get over it ;P

Holly... it's all good.. we women KNOW what we need. I cant wait to read your answers

Mike: WOW! If you men could do THAT, we'd be all up on you ALL the time

Beth said...

We'd love to know how to stay safe from the zomies. Will that be another blog post? Please, please?

Trukindog said...

Can the Zombie Survival Guide also be used for Surviving...THE OTHERS?!

AD said...

You know, I looked at your luxury item really fast. . . and thought it was lipstick.

"Why the heck would that be her luxury item? She doesn't even wear lipstick!" I tell the computer screen.

Then I look harder, "Oh. . .wait. . .Whoa, that looks like a p--OH MY GOD."

You have scarred me for life.
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Beth.. i will see what I can doo.. if i survive

Trukin.. "The Others" are a little more tricky.. I dunno if it would work on them

AD I am so sorry I scarred you my dear child.. but your comment was hilarious

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP