Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank you QuirkyLoon

Upon Quirkyloon's escape from the funny farm (she tells us her computer's been down .. I don't believe it!) She came back and while still in a delusional state, she gave me and others a blog award! (see right pane) Now, it easy to see why she got an award and such a hilarious acceptance speech, her blog is great! Mine? Well, it is full of almost incoherent randomness that apparently appeals to other people than just those voices in my twisted head. So, without further ado or adont's, I will award:

The Daily Blonde (even if you're not blonde, I am sure you will love her)

The Scattered Mind of a Tatooed Minivan Mom (She cracks me up!)

Sanity on Edge (really, it is!)


Photobucket

14 comments:

Em said...

Congratulations! I'm pretty new to your blog, but I already know you earn the blog love.

Kim said...

Feel the love! Congrats.

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

Congratulations on such a CUTE award.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much everyone! I wish I had time to award and link EVERYONE I follow


Sigh

*Just Jen* said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jen... I love the title of your blog! I know I will love the content as well.

*Just Jen* said...

Thanks girl! Now your letter for your 10 favorite things is "G". I can't wait to read yours!!!!

Unknown said...

Whew.. "G" is a good one!

Can you guess what my first one will be?

SheBloggs said...

Hey girl!! I missed you too!! And all your crazy ass blogs! I have some catching up to do, and alot of funny in the bed hot cocoa soggy-doggy reading.

Thanks for the Love! <3

t said...

Not only a great award but a picture of a typewriter. I wrote my first stories on one that looked like that!! That is how old I am! :)

Thanks! I am such a knucklehead that I don't do award blogs anymore so to be fair, I post the award with a link to your blog on the "networking" page of my blog, then I add you to the blogroll.

Quirkyloon is my idol.

I love your blog...and my son constantly has me go and look at your "soggy doggy". CUTE!!!!

Unknown said...

Shaurna.. Glad I can help warm ya up!

Daily.. You're not old! If you were old you'd be waving a cane and yelling at little kids to get off of your grass!

Kids are so cute! It makes me happy that I can make one smile. Thanks for the love on your network blog

Unknown said...

dizzblnd, You are so sweet to think of me. I love your blog and especially that little wet doggy.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo pretty! Haven't seen this one before. Thank you!

How'd you know what kind of typewriter I use?

Did you get my telegraph about it or something?

Unknown said...

You are very welcome Etta I love your blog too!

and TMVM..


I didn't get the telegram, but The Pony Express did stop by here with a letter from you :)

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP