Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hungover Year!


er.... I meant Happy New Year.



Some of my New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions
Resolutions for a Happy 2009

This year, I resolve to:


Put the gas hose back
Photobucket
Always replace the gas nozzle
before driving away from the pump.




Double-check before leaving the toilet.
Photobucket
I will always "check for paper"
when leaving the restroom.






Slowing down saves lives
Photobucket
I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.






Clean underwear is a must in many situations.
Photobucket
I will always wear clean underwear, "just in case".






Put a lot of space between you and them.
Photobucket
I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.





Another reason not to park there
Photobucket
I will no longer park the BMW
next to fire hydrants.



and never again will I try to diffuse an explosive device with a known practical joker.
Photobucket
Not very funny!


Oh yes... I am going to TRY to quit drinking
This is really me....

Photobucket

Have a Safe and Happy 2009!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

It's all I can do to type. LOVE your boozy pic!

SkylersDad said...

That is a damn fine photo of yourself, please don't try to quick drinking, it takes the fun out of life!!

Julia said...

Great picture!

Happy New Years!

dizzblnd said...

OK OK fine.. I'l just cut back a tad on the drinking!

nh92 said...

Good luck with all that! (By the way, I liked your input on my New Years post; I agree with what you said)

Happy New Year!

Lee the MWOB Queen said...

Oh yeah that boozy pic has it all going on!! Great visual and now when I think of Soggy Doggy I will think of that picture and that picture alone. :-)

Chele said...

ahh that is a sweet picture!
those are all very good resolutions there

dizzblnd said...

nh.. Oh good, after I wrote it, I thought.. damn that sounded like a lecture, I am glad you did not see it as such

Lee.. glad I could help put an everlasting pic of me in your head

Chele Thanks.. please feel better soon!

Being Brazen said...

Great resolutions - so funny too

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ReformingGeek said...

Those are great resolutions.

Yeah. Just cut back on the drinking. No need to give it up. And, guys playing Twister....in their not-so-tidy-whities, EEEEWWWWWW!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP