Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hungover Year!


er.... I meant Happy New Year.



Some of my New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions
Resolutions for a Happy 2009

This year, I resolve to:


Put the gas hose back
Photobucket
Always replace the gas nozzle
before driving away from the pump.




Double-check before leaving the toilet.
Photobucket
I will always "check for paper"
when leaving the restroom.






Slowing down saves lives
Photobucket
I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.






Clean underwear is a must in many situations.
Photobucket
I will always wear clean underwear, "just in case".






Put a lot of space between you and them.
Photobucket
I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.





Another reason not to park there
Photobucket
I will no longer park the BMW
next to fire hydrants.



and never again will I try to diffuse an explosive device with a known practical joker.
Photobucket
Not very funny!


Oh yes... I am going to TRY to quit drinking
This is really me....

Photobucket

Have a Safe and Happy 2009!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Tuesday Taylor said...

It's all I can do to type. LOVE your boozy pic!

SkylersDad said...

That is a damn fine photo of yourself, please don't try to quick drinking, it takes the fun out of life!!

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

Great picture!

Happy New Years!

Unknown said...

OK OK fine.. I'l just cut back a tad on the drinking!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all that! (By the way, I liked your input on my New Years post; I agree with what you said)

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah that boozy pic has it all going on!! Great visual and now when I think of Soggy Doggy I will think of that picture and that picture alone. :-)

Chele said...

ahh that is a sweet picture!
those are all very good resolutions there

Unknown said...

nh.. Oh good, after I wrote it, I thought.. damn that sounded like a lecture, I am glad you did not see it as such

Lee.. glad I could help put an everlasting pic of me in your head

Chele Thanks.. please feel better soon!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Great resolutions - so funny too

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ReformingGeek said...

Those are great resolutions.

Yeah. Just cut back on the drinking. No need to give it up. And, guys playing Twister....in their not-so-tidy-whities, EEEEWWWWWW!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP