Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Extreme Redneck Stuff


These came in my email today and since I am brain dead and can't think of anything to blog about, I share these with you. I got a good laugh, I hope you do as well wow that was one big run on sentence



You're An EXTREME Redneck When....

1. You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

2. The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas is in it.

3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

4. You think a woman who is out of your league bowls on a different night.

5. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean.

6. Someone in your family died right after saying, 'Hey, guys, watch this.'

7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

8. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.

9. Your junior prom offered day care.

10. You think the last words of the Star-Spangled Banner are 'Gentlemen, start your engines. '

11. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.

12. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

13. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.

14. One of your kids was born on a pool table.

15. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.

16. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

17. You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Is it bad that I found these hilarious?

Unknown said...

lol... nope not at all. I about wet myself when I read em

SheBloggs said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who gets a blog block. lol These are funny!!

SheBloggs said...

Ya know I tried to enter it in the google blog thing, and it said it would update me, then I tried to do it myself, but I have no idea where to go. After getting a migrane trying to figure it out, I decided to get back to it when I have some time, then didn't..lol

I just don't know exactly where to go have it recognize my blog url?
Where did you go?

Unknown said...

umm.. email me thedream_watcher@yahoo.com.. I will give you what I found

Poetry Sue said...

Yikes I found that at least 2 of these statements fit me... damn

Unknown said...

LOL Sue.. I live in Central Fl. NONE of those surprised me.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP