Monday, September 28, 2009

Mad Lib Monday: A TV Horror Show









Today's post is a result of yesterday's post:

Last week I saw a television show that really gave me the mole pimples! It starred Shreena as a mad gynecologist.
who discovers a way to make bedbugs 14FT high. The scientist has a goofy assistant, played by nobody, who gets mad because the scientist keeps hitting him on the head with a cereal bowl. So she lets the bedbugs loose. Right away they start to eat up Alcatraz. The army tries to stop them by spraying them with lemon tea, but that doesn't bother those creamy bedbugs. They go right on and eat up Alcatraz. Then the army drops an atom church on them. This kills all but one super bedbug. It grabs the sour scientist and jumps into a volcano. Then the goofy assistant takes off his disguise and says, " I was only a carpet fiber for the F.B.I." He marries the scientist's beautiful iTouch, who is played by Mr. Jones and they live happily ever after.


Thanks everyone for playing! I'll try to do it again next Sunday if I remember!

10 comments:

Mango Girl said...

What a goofy, fun mess! Thanks for letting us all play.

xo, Mango

Unknown said...

I always love when you all participate! Thanks for playing

ReformingGeek said...

Uh, yeah. That story really spoke to me. ;-)

Unknown said...

lol.. I can't belive you chose "happily" AND it was used correctly

It was kinda a cheesy Mad lib I promise I'll pick a better one next week

Me-Me King said...

Gosh, I missed out! Here, this should help you to remember. Please pin the following note to your shirt.

Note To Self:
Remember to to run Reader Participation on Sunday in preparation for Mad Lib Monday.

Unknown said...

I am SO glad you are back!! I will do that and hopefully not lose the note!

Mike said...

OH! I did not realize that you linked each person like that! That is a lot of work!

Unknown said...

Otin.. Yep it is part of the fun. It's not too much work.. or believe me.. I wouldn't do it. I'm lazy like that you know!

J.J. in L.A. said...

Since no more relatives are coming into town (at least for now) I'm looking forward to playing next week.

Unknown said...

JJ wooooohooooooooo I look forward to it!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP