Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mad Lib Monday: Love Letter


My rotten darlin,

I love you more than doctor itself. Each minute away from you is an idiot, each hour a whimsical eternity. Without you life is dull, boring and bulbous.
I feel like a baby without my dingle berry, a toddler without my outhouse., a dog without it's tibia. I can't get you out of my elbow. I can't stop thinking about the color of your gluteus maximus,
the way you wear your soda, the way you toss your clerk, your flamboyant laugh, the way you choke a joke. This morning, when the mail toaster brought your special delivery foreskin my left pinky toe skipped a beat, my nostril was in my throat, and my monkey trembled so much, I could hardly sob your toilet paper. What you said set my thumbtack on fire. Do write again. Until then, I love you from the bottom of my potato chip.



I will squat you always,

Drama Queen


Thanks for playing everyone If you didn't get a chance to play this time, stay tuned Next Sunday and Monday for the next installment.

12 comments:

Kim said...

Damn, I didn't get to submit my nouns, verbs and adjectives yesterday!

Everyday Goddess said...

Not bad. Audience participation is fun!

Unknown said...

lol UTI.. don't worry, you can play next week


Goddess.. I thought it was pretty good also

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

That was fun!! Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

That was so fun!

Slyde said...

im gonna start ending all my correspondence with..

"i will squat you always"

Unknown said...

i like them too you guys come up with the funniest shit..

slyde I will squat you anytime

Unknown said...

oh dizzblnd - I love your mad libs! Very unique!!

Happy Monday!

Lee

Anonymous said...

OK the remodel is done, sorry about the dirt I tracked in on the carpet and don't ask what the weird stain is in the bedroom!! ;)

Hope you like it!!!

Unknown said...

I love this, damn you women I wish I had thought of this!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you missed out this round Lee.. hopefully you get in next week



Chelle, I ABSOLUTELY love this.. I won't even rub your nose in the weird stain on the carpet

etta.. glad you like it.. Chelle's a genius!

Lyndsay said...

Choke a joke, LOL!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP