Friday, December 19, 2008

You can't wear THAT to work!


I work in an office. We have casual Fridays YAY! We can't wear any T-Shirts with words on them except company T-shirts or otherwise approved shirts. So imagine my shock this morning when this "woman" came in wearing a shirt that says "Pimpin' Ain't Easy" What? That's not offensive.. OH I know why, I forgot to mention the fact that is 2 sizes too small and pulled over her 8-month pregnant belly! Yeah.. that's what I said! I don't care if you have no respect for yourself.. but have a LITTLE respect for that unwilling parasite inside.. I was sickened. Well.. she was made to put a jacket on.. she should have been sent home.


On a happier note.. I have 33 minutes left here and then I am gone until next year. Everyone brought something to eat. Mostly sugar, so we are all like a bunch of 4 year olds after Halloween. I am coming down off of my self-induced sugar coma.. so I am glad I can go home and take a nap.. oh crap, I have to pack. Well maybe I'll get a nap sometime today OH good news.. I mis-calculated my time by a half hour so I got to leave at 9:45.


We are leaving Sunday to go to North Carolina, yeah.. we're nuts.. it's 80 here now and I have the air running. So this will probably be my last post for a week or so 9unless I can sneak on line tomorrow morning So Merry Christmas or Happy (insert the holiday you celebrate this time of year)

9 comments:

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

Happy Holidays!

SkylersDad said...

have a great Holiday, and "Pimpin ain't easy" is nowhere close to being as awesome as "Bitch better have my Benjamins"

Kim said...

Pimpin' ain't easy, and apparently picking the proper attire ain't none to easy either!

My husband took our oldest son to "Take Your Child to Work Day" at his office. There was a 13ish yr. old boy with a green t-shirt on that said "Green shirts are for pimps". WHAT? It's one thing for the kid to wear, another thing for that idiot father who let his son wear it to his OFFICE for a professional learning experience!

AD said...

Lol. Gross.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA FOR CHRISTMAS?!

I am too!

HOW COOL!

:D

What part of North Carolina?

-AD

AD said...

AND you're leaving on a Sunday?!

Dude, that is weird.
Freakin' weird.

Unknown said...

Ok so I will watch your house while you are gone deal??? I mean it's 80 degrees there and like 12 here in ohio... fair trade don't cha think??? lol

Unknown said...

Thank you Julia

WYD you're right that is soooooo much funnier

BUI... she has never been the brightest crayon in the shed. That father's an idiot.. He needs a rap upside the head

AD If I told you... I'd have to kill you :)


Sabrae.. suuuuuuure come on down. You can also keep my nephew company and help him take care of the pets!



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

SheBloggs said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Patti!!!!!!

Have a wonderful Holiday in North Carolina..<3

See ya Next Year...lol

Shaurna

Kate said...

Oh my word, "Pimpin Ain't Easy???" Hopefully that kid doesn't end up living in a van down by the river with his mother and mullet-wearing daddy. Hope the drive to North Carolina wen well.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP